Wednesday 8 March 2017

Time.

I wish I was like Louis Armstrong and could sing about having all the time in the world. Right now, I don't feel like I've ANY time. It's not even as if I'm doing loads! Work - dual role again for the time being - is making me tired. I've not crafted, I've not read, I've not done much. I bought a load of yellow stickered meat last night and in the back of my mind I thought, I could proudly blog my finds....but I didn't.
After the last six months of heightened feels, I think I'm just all out of va va voom. Can't quite put my finger on it.
But I thank the lovely people for taking the time to see if I'm ok and I really am. I just don't have time to tell you!
I've said before about not liking not having the blogger app anymore. Adding photos on from the dashboard on an iPad or phone is incredibly irksome so that sucks a bit of enjoyment out of blogging for me too. I can't find the effort required.

I do assure you all I'm reading your posts sporadically even if I don't comment. Don't think I've forgotten you!
Well, I need to go get sorted for work. Ho hum.

Lots of love

Rachel *bear with* Radiostar xx

Ps
Best yellow sticker - Rump steak £2 from £9 - no photo ( see above )