Monday 14 November 2016

Has Blogger gone totally tits up?

I tried to post photos onto my google plus thingy what I rarely go on because I can usually then use the photo tool on the dashboard to add them here in my posts. I could barely do one at a time. I kept getting error messages. If I click on the ' use photos from my phone' option, it only has a select few to choose from and the latest ones it goes back to is June.

The reason I do my blogging off my iPhone n iPad is because my laptop is knackered. Well, it's the charging jack and the battery. The battery holds zero charge so it has to be permanently plugged in. The charging jack is so broken that the connector has to be jammed in *just so* for the power to flow that even a 1mm shift will cause the laptop to just shut down. Can you imagine how annoying that is????
I don't really want to buy another laptop. With only my wage coming in for the foreseeable too I could do without the expense because it's not an essential thing we need.

The three nights away in the New Year, in the luxury log cabin we holidayed in August in, is however, an essential we need!! Booked it on Friday. Knee jerk reaction! Plus I don't go back to school until the NINTH of January! Doesn't it sound so far away! The glorious 9th! Far more civilised than the brutal return of the 2nd of last year!! Who needs money anyway?!

Anyway back to my technical issues. After trying and failing to send feedback about the fact photos do not want to work for me, except the feedback page kept freezing I'm now here via the google chrome app. About to try again. Let's see what happens. I feel like I'm a Google Slave now. No choice but to give in. Grrrr
 Take just now for instance, I tried again and failed to add any pics.
I took screenshots. Oh the irony. Tried to send feedback. No joy. Even typing this is laggy.
 Tried again just now. The whole thing froze. This IS NOT putting me in the best mood ever. I refuse to give in though and go to the dark side - i.e. WORDPRESS. I love Blogspot, I just wish they'd sort it out pronto! Going to try again to give feedback once I've pressed publish. I just sent feedback begging them to get this sorted!

The show and tell is done. I just can't show you yet! I can tell you though...
The HG's jumper is finished and it fits like a dream! Hooray!

Lots of love from
Rachel *cheesed off beyond belief* Radiostar xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!