Monday 24 August 2015

Summer Hols - MW

Yesterday's post was all about when Rach met Tracey. Poor MW only got a mention for his choice of ice cream. I've not been over to My Beautiful Life yet to read her version of events but I want to dedicate this post to MW - her Man Wonderful. 

You really could not have created a better nickname if you tried. Mr Tracey is just gorgeous. If he was a stick of rock and you cut him in half it would say gorgeous in the top semi circle and wonderful in the bottom one! 
He was the perfect gent all day. He didn't leave us all day ( take note HG!! ). Although my HG said he'd have keeled over and died had he stopped for me on the hike back up the hill- he just had to keep going!! Also I think he knew we were being super cared for by MW!!  He was charming, witty, attentive, delightful and I think everyone's other half should aspire to be like him!  
I think I've fallen for him Tracey!! 

No in all seriousness, you couldn't wish to meet a more perfect couple. They compliment each other seamlessly and the HG and I had the best day out with them. So thank you T and MW! 

It's 7am and bouncing down, although you can't tell on the photo I just took! The HG has set up fishing directly opposite and in a minute I'm taking my tea and toast back to bed where I'm then going to knit and wait for the kingfisher. The weather forecast isn't great for today so we are going to have a very lazy chill out day, pleasing ourselves. I think it's supposed to fair up at lunch, much like yesterday so we will pop along to Westeard Ho! What an odd name! Also I need to address the fact that I've been in Devon for three days now and not one cream tea has passed my lips!! 
Cheerio for now! 
Lots of love from 
Rachel *loves being on holiday* Radiostar xx 

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm - cream tea. Gorgeous! ENjoy it.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the quite moments. It rained here all night and we've woke up to a beautiful day. You have a great day.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh blimey, you can't go to Devon or Cornwall without having a - well, several !! cream teas.

    Glad you all had such a wonderful time yesterday and got on so well. I met my best friend initially online (through a caravanning forum), we've been best mates now for years, we just hit it off straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A weekend from blogging means I'm very behind! It sounds like you're having a super time & it must be lovely to meet up with a bloggy pal. You haven't had a cream tea yet? Are you ill?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame on you - three days and no cream tea! Get a move on! We popped across to Devon for four hours the other day and I had one! Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!