Wednesday 19 December 2012

If you need a laugh ...

My poor neglected blog...
Last Friday I wrote, on my phone, a witty round up of my happenings. And during attaching a photo somehow vanished it all.

So I am gingerly back with something I had to share. It's the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I am going to investigate this blog further.

Here is the link. I strongly urge you to click it, or copy n paste it into your URL if it's unclickable. ( Which quite often happens when I use mobile Blogger.)

Also, visit the bathroom or strap on the tena. You will need it!!

Thank you Brandi, who's Twitter TL I found it on and many thanks to the author!!

Merry Christmas Everyone :-)

http://snarkyinthesuburbs.com/2011/12/16/a-very-snarky-christmas/

Love from me x

PS. I'd like to say a big hello to my newest follower Donna! Also thanks to all my other followers for reading and commenting. I love all my bloggy chums x Looking forward to spending some time on your blogs when I eventually finish work for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!