Monday 27 June 2011

Well new Blog Title, New Decade,

Happy Birthday to meeeee!
 I had a WONDERFUL birthday weekend, and when it came down to it, I wasn't even that arsed about turning the big 40. It's all a load of (tr)hype created bythe media and Hallmark et al.

I havn't been on the computer for a few days, I havn'y  ( Please read this typo with a S
cottish accent)taken photos of prezzies yet but I will and I'll show you just what a spoilt brat I really am!

I did drink some Chenin ( mmmm) some Merlot ( MMMMMMMMMMMMMM) and then some limited edition purple WKD ( MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM)

Lovely it was too. Fell asleep with Brigette Jones on the sofa once all revellers had departed and Mr Wonderful Radiostar tidied party debris all away! 
Today is my first working day as a forty year old. I wonder if it'll be any different!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you had a great birthday Rach, here's to the next decade :o)
    John

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!