Saturday 5 March 2011

Friday was sad for news.

Came home on Friday after a wonderful afternoon ( read previous post) to the news that a couple had been found dead at their home not far from where I live.

As details began to emerge I thought I recognised their names. Turns out I did.

Their only son was in my daughter's class at Primary School, and whilst I wouldn't say I was friends per se I had known the husband for a long time and was a playground chum of the mum.

The husband strangled the wife then hanged himself. The Police had to go to High School to go tell the lad. It's shocked us all to the core. 

So, this weekend please cherish what you have because you really don't know what is going to happen next .
Rachelradiostar x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!