Tuesday 4 January 2011

Getting Tricky Now

Well here I am aching of fingers after I've divided and decreased!
                                       I'll just do a couple of rows before tea.....




Quite even stitches * blows own trumpet
 ( Tea was a slow cookered ham I'd set off before work ( and blog ) this morning, baked potaoes and beans )
Then I just kept on going.....



Labelled the sides.....eyes getting tired and I did not want to make the waistcoat faux pas again. ( I will tell you that story another time)



                                        Left front. Done!

And now for some extra tree......


                                                see YOUR bauble Special lady? x
Goodnight from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to read my words and respond with your own thoughts. I always try to reply so make sure you pop back to see!